Please choose carefully as we do not refund for incorrect purchases. Please note, exchanges are subject to availability and approval.
If for any reason an order needs to be cancelled, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please proceed to the following link to process a return claim. RETURNS
Please provide proof of purchase (failure to do so will result in your shoes being sent back). All costs associated with returning items to Spring Court are at the responsibility of the customer, unless deemed faulty or the wrong item has been received and are shipped at the customer’s own risk.
All returned merchandise must be unworn and should be returned in original packaging to ensure adequate protection in transit and enable them to be returned to stock once received. Shoe boxes should also be protected, as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
Please use a reliable method of postage as we are not responsible for any items that go missing or become damaged in transit.
You are also responsible for the cost of returning an item for a credit note.
Terms & Conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 10 days of receipt;
- Regrettably we cannot refund for change of mind.
- Goods must be in original condition, with box and packaging intact. Soiled items will not be accepted.
- Please retain proof of purchase (receipt) until exchange is processed.
- Exchanges can be made as a request only and this is subject to availability - if your requested shoe is not available then a credit note will be issued, and you will be notified via email.
- Shoes are under warranty for 6 months. Regrettably we cannot return any items outside of this period.
- Returns and exchanges made in one of our stores are subject to in-store terms and conditions.
- Under no circumstances can we accept the return of washed Spring Courts.
- Please note, no refunds or exchanges are accepted on sale items.